utorak, 19. travnja 2016.

MHAPro map ATS 1.3.1 (v1.2.x ATS ) - IS OUT !!!

**************************************************

 RELEASE DATE :

  Tue,  19.04.2016  


************************************************************************
==================================================
MHA map ATS 1.3.1  First  DOWNLOAD for 1.2.x.s + ALL DLC's  in future !!
==================================================


I am very thankfull for all your donations.  




 



FROM NOW ONE, MHAPro map will be in five (5) parts . 



Download (you need ALL 5 .scs documents)


PART 1MHA mod 1      PART 2MHA mod 2     PART 3MHA mod 3    

PART 4MHA mod 4      PART 5MHA mod 5

********************************************************************


I wish you all good driving and a lot of fun with my map MOD. 

If you find some problem on map, bug or something, first check is this really from my map MOD (remove all other MODs and then try again !) and then contact me.
And of course, do not ask me for problems in some other MODs ...because I dont have time to repair mistakes from other MODs.

New in first release :

*********************************************************************************
MHAPro ATS 1.3.1  (Compatible with 1.2.x Steam and higher):
*********************************************************************************


1. fixed MHA transp company in Jackpot
2. new highway 99 from Stockton to Sacramento (CA)
3. new connection to Sacramento (CA) from west side
4. new highway 99 from Sacramento (CA) to highway 80
5. fixed many small things on map
6. new look road 152 near Santa Cruz with new parking places and gas station

Broj komentara: 13:

  1. Love the mod, but the outside camera view messes up with this mod. Can you try to fix it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. open Part 1 and go in DEF/ inside ...so click on it ..and it will open document ... and click on folder CAMERA with right button and delete it !! It will ask you if you want SAVE - save it again ...

      I cant fix something or my mod that will be compatible if I dont know all that MODs ...from this reason , DEF is open ,and you can delete that out

      Izbriši
    2. I tell you wrong number of Part map ...it is not Part 1 ...it is Part 2 ! In there is DEF

      Izbriši
    3. Hello Alex, second part is with link off!

      Izbriši
  2. Hello
    when I ride after some kilometers I have my truck that's sinking into the ground ??
    I have mod as uscan mexican 1.6 / MHApro 1.3.1 / 1.6 coast to coast and no other mod.
    thank you for your réponce

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. part 2 link broken :s

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I understood it by 2 and so corrupt there will be another part 2 soon
      thank you for confirmation.

      Izbriši
  4. Alex, the link to part #2 is broken/missing in the download list.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. mod junior & jerret puchailo, and others that come after, if you select part 2 from the right side menu it will be with good link. just tested it now.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. file 2 missing cannot be uploaded been removed can finnish download

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. how do i can download part 2? link not found........

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I have found speed limit bug on the 375 nevada highway just north of the parking area, it drops from 70 to 30 for no reasson.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Mail

Follow by Email