petak, 22. travnja 2016.

MHAPro map EU 2.3.1 (ver.1.23.x ETS2 ) - IS OUT !!!

**************************************************

 RELEASE DATE :

Fri ,  22.04.2016  ( NEW Update is out ! )


************************************************************************
==================================================
MHA map EU 2.3.1  Update  DOWNLOAD for 1.23.x.s  + both big DLC's !!
==================================================


I am very thankfull for all your donations.  




 



FROM NOW ONE, MHAPro map will be in five (5) parts . 



Download (you need ALL 5 .scs documents)


PART 1MHA mod 1      PART 2MHA mod 2     PART 3MHA mod 3    

PART 4MHA mod 4      PART 5MHA mod 5

********************************************************************


New in this Update :

*******************************************************************************
ETS2 - MHAPro EU 2.3.1 (Compatible with 1.23.x None-steam and Steam and higher): 
*******************************************************************************

1. fixed whole map for version 1.23.x
2. rebuild some 50% Routes which didnt work in new version
3. redesigned some companies in map
4. invisible compnies are now visible
5. prepared everything for next update with new city
6. fixed some small problems in map

7. fixed Billboards -  brightness, luminosity 


Broj komentara: 12:

  1. ...hell yeah, i need this. No Map works fine... Thanks a lot for your good Work Alex!! Cheers 😉

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm happy that you enjoy in playing on my map !

      Izbriši
  2. All of you , who already downloaded map ...PLEASE download AGAIN Part 3 , where is map inside.

    We find mistake in Sierre, Burger King. With new Part 3 , you'll have fixed that part in your game !!

    Thank you for understanding !!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hi you are doing greats maps alot..Alex I cant download all files. i can not click on part 3 is not download ready../speed

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ohh Never mind is working now its was my internet was slow to update to you site.Thx again for a great map Alex... /speed

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I uploaded AGAIN new map ... PART 3 ... so , if is not to hard to Download again for you girls and guys that part map ... download ...

    You will have fixed part map !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Odgovori
    1. It is back again ... I updated twice in short time ;) !!

      Izbriši
  7. it does not work I close the game that I do want to try it thanks

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Jaime,

    I cant help you this way ....

    You can contact me on my Mail : msheavyalex@gmail.com

    and send me Game.log ,directly after crash - or problem which you have , that I can see in there what kind of problem you have.

    Regards
    Alex

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Will I need the both big DLCs to run the map?
    Or does it work without them too?

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Mail

Follow by Email